Monday, January 19, 2009

Brandy--you will be missed!



Brandy adopted in 1996
passed away today, January 19, 2009

Gone But Not Forgotten
There’s a hole in my heart
Where Brandy used to be.
No words of condolence
Or kind sympathies
Can quiet the storm
That I feel at my core
Knowing dear Brandy
Won’t be here anymore.
Friends say they’re sorry
Intentions are true.
They can’t understand
What I’m going through;
Grief’s my companion
Since I’m without you
My soul’s filled with sorrow
I walk around blue.
But there’s comfort in knowing
My beloved pet waits.
She’s crossed Rainbow Bridge
And entered the gate
Where all of God’s creatures
Who’ve passed from the Earth
Are happy and healthy A blessed rebirth.
So I thank you my Brandy
For friendship so true
When others deserted
I could count on you
I’ll carry your memory
Forever inside
And patiently wait
‘Til you’re back by my side.
In Loving Memory Of Brandy

1 comment:

Glassgardenswhatnot said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful Brandy. It is so hard to let them go, but I hope you find comfort knowing she was loved and had a wonderful home. Hugs