Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dreaming Of Fall

"There is nothing quite like a fall day.
The cool crisp air, pumpkins in the fields,
and playing in the leaves.
The smile on your face can warm a chilly day."
Author: unknown




My new listing on Etsy is the Pumpkin Pendant & Earrings Set.
It has me dreaming of fall. I love fall. I miss experiencing it in Upstate NY (where I grew up). While it cools off here, we do not have the gorgeous fall colors. I miss going to the apple cider mill, eating freshly made donuts and drinking hot apple cider. The fall leaves are such a thing of beauty.
Don't get me wrong, I truly love living in Florida. I love seeing the sun shine every day. I love wearing one wardrobe year round, as opposed to seasonal clothing. I love the tropical climate.
It is just fall that I miss. I guess, I should start going North in the fall. We vacation every October. Funny how our vacations are always centered around even warmer climates than ours (Caribbean, Hawaii, etc). My hubby is a Florida boy and he is not fond of the cold. I may break him of that some day. LOL. We have been married 15 years and I have not managed that yet.
Well enough rambling, I have more glass to create....
~Yvonne~

No comments: