Monday, July 21, 2008

Gratitude And Blessing Stone ---Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude




"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."~ Melody Beattie ~


Today's Etsy listing is a Gratitude Blessings Stone. I will be listing more in the days to come.

I firmly believe in counting your blessings every day. Granted, some days it is harder to do but...I still do it.

I love this latest batch of glass that came out of my kiln. I have been experimenting with different techniques to create bubbles and craters in the glass. It is a fun stone to touch and hold in your hand. I was inspired by the fact that Addison always claims the glass I do not find "perfect" enough to make a necklace out of. He carrys them around like they are treasure. It made me think of having a special stone to carry around. What could be more special than a blessings stone?

1 comment:

Brenda J. Crawfor-Bee said...

"I open myself to all the blessings that God has stored for me for so long, they are here right now." Visit www.beeblesseddaily.com for a free e-course, 30-Days to a Happier You.

May the blessins be,
Brenda