Monday, June 30, 2008











As a proud member of the CGGE (Creative Glass Guild of Etsy), I decided to accept the challenge of collaborating with a fellow artist to create a unique piece of wearable art.
I was thrilled to be paired with Stacey Reed of JS GLASS ART.
Her pieces are incredibly beautiful. You can visit her shop here:http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5267803
I received her stunning fused glass Tiki Pendant and knew that I had the perfect beads to create a necklace. I have had these beads sitting in my studio just waiting for the right pendant. The tiki pendant was it!
The beads are carved carnelian beads that I found at an antique show. They are stunning on their own and when added to the Tiki pendant they make a unique, one of a kind, piece of wearable art.
This necklace is perfect for a man or a woman, the rich earthy colors will go with anything.
The necklace measures 16" in length.
It will be listed soon on my etsy shop.
















No comments: